Monday 30 December 2013

Top 10 Akpos Joke

Girl: I’m warning you, my Mummy is coming back soon..
AKPORS: But I’m not doing anything..
Girl: That’s why I’m warning you, Hurry up
CASHIER: This is the 5th movie ticket you’ve bought tonight Sir, Why?..
AKPORS: Yes, that idiot at the entrance keeps tearing it

TEACHER: What’s your favorite flower?..

AKPORS: Chrysanthemum.. TEACHER: Spell it.. AKPOS: I was joking o. My favorite flower is Rose R-O-S-E

Two Girls were sitting at a club. One was ugly and the other one was beautiful. Akpos walked straight to the ugly girl.
Akpors: Hello! Ugly girl: Hi!!
Akpors: Wanna dance?
Ugly Girl: Yes (excited)
Akpors: OK, Go and dance, I wanna talk to your friend.


Papa Akpors: My pikin say you drive am commot for school, Wetin he do?
Akpors Teacher :- Your son is not brilliant at all, he cant even spell “LION” …
Papa Akpors : Ah Ah…You know say na SMALL pikin……You for tell am make he spell SMALL ANIMAL like ” MOSQUITO”……


Teacher: Behind every successful man there is a woman. What do we learn from this?
Akpors: We should stop wasting time in studies and find that WOMAN


Teacher: Make a Sentence with Big
Akpors: The Ram Is Big
Teacher: Make it longer
Akpos: The Ram is big ooooooo


OPERATOR: 911, wat’s your emergency? AKPOS: Two girls are fighting over me.. OPERATOR: So?.. AKPOS: The ugly one is winning.


Teacher: Who can state one diff btw a Bird and a Fly? ..
Akpors: A bird can fly, but a fly cannot bird.

Ochuko: Akpos, where have you been?
Akpors: Watching a football match?
Ochuko: Who played?..
Akpors: Ivory coast vs Cote d ivoire